Unicorn Accounting Outsourcing
Unicorn Accounting Outsourcing is an accounting outsourcing firm that provides high value cost effective accounting, taxation and self managed superannuation (SMSF) compliance services.
Unicorn Accounting Outsourcing are Australian chartered accountants who specialise in providing outsourced accounting services in Australia from offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Hobart.
UNICORN Outsourced Accounting and Taxation services include:
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Accounting by our SMSF accountants using software packages including BGL Simplefund, APS Desktop Super, Class Super, Supermate, Handi Super.
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) audits by our registered SMSF auditors
- Accounting and tax returns for all entity types (Companies, Trusts, Partnerships or Individuals) using software packages including Handisoft, MYOB AO, MYOB AE Accounts (Ceedata/Xlon), MYOB AE MAS (Solution 6) and Software assistant.
- Bookkeeping services using MYOB, Quickbooks, Reckon, Xero and Saasua.
- Online accounting, online tax and cloud accounting using Xero, Saasua, MYOB Live and Quickbooks Online.
- Outsourced accounting services to accounting firms, financial planning firms, stock brokers, lawyers, bookkeepers and tax agents.
- Franchising and licencing opportunities for accountants, financial planners, bookkeepers and tax agents who would like to provide accounting services under the Unicorn banner.
- Franchising and licencing opportunities for accountants who would like to provide tax services under the Unicorn banner.
Unicorn Accounting Outsourcing Services can solve your staffing problems and help you achieve higher profit margins by benefiting from lower outsourced accounting costs.
Save on costs associated with recruitment, annual leave, sick leave, long service leave, public holidays, staff training, fringe benefits tax, payroll tax and overhead costs for rent, power, phone, computers, additional software, licences etc,.
We have over 150 experienced accountants specialising in Australian taxation and accounting and have the capacity to provide real time accounting outsourcing solutions. Australian tax is complex and requires many years of postgraduate and professional experience to be sufficiently competent. The taxation, accounting and superannuation compliance work can only be prepared to Australian standards by using experienced accountants trained by Australian accounting firms. Otherwise the work can only be prepared to the level of a trainee or bookkeeper and will require additional work by the incumbent Australian accountant to complete.
Our work is managed by experienced chartered accountants and the compliance work is completed to the standard of an Australian senior accountant or junior manager .
We possess all of the specific accounting packages normally used by accounting, bookkeeping and financial planning firms and do not require external access to your computer systems and risk compromising your internal security.
We provide you with completed returns, financial statements and the relevant data files to upload directly to your computer software together with fully referenced electronic working papers to assist in providing a seamless service to you in the most efficient manner.
Working with UNICORN Accounting Outsourcing is easy
1. You determine the services you require.
2. You decide which components you want to outsource and which components you want to
3. You supply us with your electronic files.
4. You log-on to the secure UNICORN Outsource Accounting server, download and complete a checklist,
and upload your accounting records to the server.
5. UNICORN Accounting Outsourcing experienced accountants produce the work.
6. Once the work has been completed and reviewed, you receive an email from Unicorn AR notifying you of the availability of your files and work papers for downloading
from the secure server.
7. You download your completed files, reconciled working papers and supporting data.
8. You upload all the relevant data into your own accounting and tax software – there's no need to re-key any data.
Our accountants provide all routine accounting services; including:
- Financial Statements (including interim accounts)
- Self Managed Superannuation (SMSF) Financial Statements and SMSF accounting services
- Income Tax Returns (company / trust returns/ partnership returns and related individuals)
- BAS Statements and Annual GST Reconciliations
- Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Tax Returns
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Audits
- SMSF Auditors
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Administration
- Depreciation Schedules and Asset Registers
- Online Accounting
- Online Tax
- Fully referenced electronic working papers
- SMSF audit working papers for SMSF auditors
Our practice management division also provides:
Engagement Agreements, Terms & Conditions of Trade, Privacy Act compliance, Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) Registrations, Debt Management
"Your accounting has never been so easy" - it's a better option to outsource your accounting and tax to our experienced Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart or Gold Coast accountants.
If you would like to find out more information then please contact us to discuss how we can assist you.